Mr. Diaz is an attorney in the Firm’s Mobile, Alabama office. He attended Florida State University, where he graduated cum laude, while also serving as president of Sigma Alpha Epsilon. Mr. Diaz attended Cumberland School of Law, Sanford University, where he served as a Caruthers Fellow, earned the Scholar of Merit award in Environmental Law, and graduated in the top tier of his class.
Prior to joining the Firm, Mr. Diaz worked as an intern for the Honorable Judge Laurel Beeler of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California in San Francisco. He also gained valuable experience working at various businesses, and as a law clerk for both plaintiff and defense firms, as well as in-house counsel, in Birmingham, Mobile and Daphne.
Mr. Diaz lives in Daphne with his dog, Chance.
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University, J.D.
- Florida State University, B.S., Sports Management
- Alabama State Bar
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Alabama
- Alabama State Bar (Member: Appellate Practice, Litigation, Young Lawyers, and In-House Counsel Sections)
- Mobile County Bar Association
- Baldwin County Bar Association
- Construction Litigation
- Insurance Defense
- Premises Liability
- Business and Corporate Law