Education: J.D., magna cum laude, from The University of Connecticut School of Law, Hartford, Connecticut 1995.
- Served as an Associate Editor of The Connecticut Insurance Law Journal.
- Elected Magister, Phi Delta Phi Legal Fraternity.
- Elected Vice President, Student Bar Association
- Mock trial/Client Advocacy Board
- Clerkship with the Honorable Judge Michael Sheldon, Superior Court, State of Connecticut
B.A., History, Political Science and English, from The University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, Alabama 1992.
Member: Alabama State Bar, Georgia State Bar, American Bar Association, Birmingham Bar Association, Shelby County Bar Association, Alabama Claims Association, American Trial Lawyers Association
Practice Areas: Civil practice
Photo: Group Photo